THINGS YOU WERE LATE TO THE PARTY ON
I sometimes get into things past their prime.
- •Avril Lavigne - Goodbye LullabyI felt like listening to "What the Hell?" on Spotify and then just let the album ride. And it's still ridin' bb!
- •Tim & EricA friend and I talked a lot about their work a few months ago and after he revisited it, I followed suit. Their movie, along with "Awesome Show, Great Job!" is surreal nightmare comedy that I appreciate more now than I did during its actual run. I also understand if people don't connect with it though. Starting Bedtime Stories next.
- •Kid Cudi2009-2011, this dude made two incredible albums and I didn't get into them until 2011. Luckily, I got to see him in concert that year, right as my fandom was at critical mass (which is the best way to attend a concert). His follow up stuff I couldn't connect with, but those two albums, along w/Frank Ocean & The Weeknd's mixtapes rotated for the second half of 2011.
- •Arrested DevelopmentIt wasn't until Netflix was about to release season 4 in 2013. Apparently ten years had passed since the first season aired. Whoops.Suggested by @michellejennifer
- •Mad MenSuggested by @becktacular
- •The X-FilesI finally watched the whole original series last year, in anticipation of the revival.Suggested by @franksars
- •House of CardsWatched all existing seasons in a weekSuggested by @biz
- •Parks and RecreationOn season 5 now. Can't believe I missed out on Leslie for so long!Suggested by @shainadesai
- •podcasts!!! I just listened to serial a couple weeks ago! but bonus is that I can binge the episodesSuggested by @taylord
- •Just about everything that I watch.The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, all the Star Treks, Columbo, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Lost, The X-Files, Portlandia, Twin Peaks, Taxi, etc.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •The OfficeIt ended a while ago, but I didn't start watching it until around October, but then I was HOOKED.Suggested by @megbarrett
- •One DirectionPretty much right after they announced their break 😩Suggested by @jennamarie
- •SublimeSuggested by @magebloom
- •Pretty much any popular song I will finally listen to and download once people are sick to death of it.Suggested by @TVAddict