TYLER DURDEN, SOCIAL MEDIA ANARCHIST
- •This is your brand and it's ending one minute at a time.
- •You are not the contents of the photos you are tagged in.
- •It's only after we've lost all our followers that we're free to post anything.
- •You are not your Twitter username.
- •On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero characters.
- •We've all been raised to believe we'd be verified and blogged about, but we won't.
- •The first rule of social media is you have to talk about it.
- •This is your life and it's ending one post at a time.