WAYS ASHLEE SIMPSON SAYS STUFF IN PIECES OF ME
Enunciations that stick with me
- •The phone rings, I hear you, the DARKNESS, is a clear viewDarkness is said in this way where it sounds like two separate words smushed into one.
- •All the PIECES, PIECES, PIECES of me!PEESUHS. The way she says pieces is just what takes this song from good to great!
- •MOODY, MESSYFeel like she is reading the way a dictionary syllabizes it -MOO-DEE, MESS-Y!
- •Make me happy, it's a MISSIONAgain with that Miriam Webster tip - MISH-UN!
- •How do you know, everything I'm about to say? Am I that OBVIOUS?!The way she says obvious in this part of the song has baffled scientists for years and I don't ever wanna know the true linguistic of science of how she got to sing it the way she did.
- •Monday I am waiting and by TUESDAY, I am fading.Not at the beginning of the song, but towards the end. She says it like she bailed on trying to so a Boston accent half way through.... So like by TOOZ-DAY!
- •This is a perfect song!