What I'd Offer in The Eli Olsberg Monthly Subscription Box
- •One Quality Contemporary Pop AlbumWith a personal essay on why you need this album in your life. (ex: CRJ's Emotion, Purpose, Dangerous Woman)
- •An unhealthy food suggestion in a nice envelope, only to be opened on a bad day, when you need it most.Could be cheese fries, donuts, Yogurtland, etc.
- •Something "whacky!"Chattering teeth, whoopie cushion, that fake can of pringles with the things that pop out and scare an unsuspecting fool.
- •Something I need to get rid of...DVD, book, VCR
- •A list of things I liked and disliked for the month with recommendations and things to avoid.This month's movie pic: Karyn Kusama's The Invitation