THINGS THAT GIVE ONE PAUSE BEFORE ADMITTING TO DOING CROSSFIT
IT WORKS FOR ME, OKAY???
- •The preconceived notions about injuries, which are correct
- •The people who only post videos of themselves doing Crossfit, LIKE WE CARE
- •The guys who take their shirts off during a workout, which feels misogynistic to me?
- •The founder of Crossfit, who is basically Jimmy Buffett http://cbsn.ws/1TSpHxs
- •That thing where they play loud music that uses the N word in a class of almost exclusively white people
- •All the white people
- •Your own fragile self-esteem and the potential surprise on someone's face, which is TERRIFYING
- •I'm Jewish, so...you know...extreme fitness? Really?
- •The leggings
- •The cost. Please don't ask.