HARRY POTTER BOOKS FROM BEST TO WORST
this is clearly my opinion. i'm not looking to star any arguments. ravenclaw 4 lyfe. "wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
- 1.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkananSirius Black. Like, need to really say more.Also? many revelations about Harry's parents deaths. MARAUDER'S MAP!!
- 2.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneIt's the beginning of the best series for both children and adults.
- 3.Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsAll the feels, all the cries. The chapter **spoiler alert *** in which Harry delved into Snape's memory made weep. GAHHH.
- 4.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceOh the mystery of who the HBP was throughout the book ended up shocking me. But maybe I should have seen it coming.
- 5.Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixThis book had Umbridge and one of the most devastating deaths, in my opinion. And when Harry tears apart Dumbledore's office out of grief and going to great lengths to prove it wasn't possible to experience this loss. My hate for Umbridge puts it low just because she makes my blood boil much like Hans Landa make me shake in my boots
- 6.Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireUghhh. The quidditch world cup stuff was longer than I liked, though the Tri-Wizard Tournament prevented it from being last. the Voldy duel was pretty intense, too.
- 7.Harry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsI don't know. I just usually skip it when I re-read the series. Tom Riddle's diary, oh no! Dobby is annoying. boo-urns.