MEMORIES OF BIRTHDAY PARTIES PAST
i've had very few as i have this fear that no one would show up to them. most have been organized by others or were when i was a kid and had no real choice.
- •2nd Birthdayonly because it was video recorded and we watched it many times. it was chuck e cheese. i wore a white dress with black polka dots, red shoes, and my poofy curls in a high little ponytail. my cake had big bird.
- •5th Birthdayanother one that was video recorded. i got a plastic little tykes playhouse. i loved that thing! i was in such shock. my bff at the time and i now had the same house! i was ecstatic! my cake was little mermaid themed.
- •13th Birthdayi was very emo and remember crying on this birthday. it was gloomy and i was moody, blasting some sort of emo on my discman. my bff at the time spent the night and we went to the movies the next day.
- •16th Birthdayi had a sleepover, got eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and a bunch of john hughes films as gifts, and had a great time. pizza was had. pizza is usually had for my birthday. ❤️🍕
- •17th Birthdayi thought that after my cross country meet, i was just going to have dinner with my family. nope! i was surprised by my family AND friends. we went to a haunted house and it was a great time, of course. pizza had by all, of course.
- •21st Birthdayit was on a monday. it was at a bowling alley. they had $2 long islands. I didn't feel them until i stood up. oh boy. I remember everything, I didn't have a hangover. i had tasty tasty pizza before meeting a handful of folks. an argument broke out amongst friends. it was just a night to remember.
- •26th Birthdayi have never felt more love in my life! it was one of my largest gatherings as an adult and it was for little old me. the fear has gone away.