The 9 foods that make it possible to be Paleo
People hate on Paleo all the time. How can you feel full without carbs? How can you feel like a whole person without cheese? I feel ya, but if you know how to do it right it's decently sustainable. People are always asking me how I survive, so I made a list 💁🏻 For newbies, here are the top foods that will keep your belly full & happy:
- •Sweet PotatoesI think I'm in a relationship with them, we see each other daily and the feeling is mutual.
- •Apples & Justin's Almond ButterFill me up, buttercup.
- •BaconPart of the weekly haul. This is really shopping trip of mine. Meat for one 🙋🏻
- •Protein Shakes6 am, daily.
- •Plantain Chips & GuacTJ's greatest gift to me.
- •Coconut Chicken with Honey MustardAdults can eat chicken fingers daily too! Well as long as you spend 6 hours doing meal prep on a Sunday.
- •Turkey Bacon BurgersYes this is good for you. I'm shocked too.
- •Sweet potato almond browniesBrownies for breakfast 😍
- •RX BarsYou'll never go back to any other bar and that's a promise.
- •You're welcome!