Things people don't believe about me, but are actually true
Any time it's time to play "Two-Truths-and-a-Lie" I clam up and think, "Oh wow, I have no remarkable truths!" So, I made this list for the next time that happens and I have them at the ready!
- •I'm 1/4 MexicanBut I look so very white.
- •I once judged a children's beauty pageantIn rural Arkansas, no less
- •I've been in 11 car accidents, many caused by me.
- •I accidentally got an Africana studies minor in college just by taking classes I was interested in.Humble brag ~2 majors 3 minors~
- •I can deadlift 295 pounds
- •I once convinced Home Depot that they didn't close my paint tight enough so they payed me $2000 to get my car "cleaned" after a spill.My father calls me an "aggressive consumer"
- •My flight was once cancelled so I drove overnight from Atlanta to Memphis with 5 TV sports reporters.
- •I had an ulcer at age 27, like I'm stressed or something 🙄
- •In Boston I got addicted to tinder and challenged myself to get over 1,500 matches, and I did
- •My great-grandfather was the first ever Irish principal in Dorchester, the city where I currently teach.
- •I have tickets to see Hamilton in Boston next yearI'm almost jealous of myself