SCARY THINGS IN TORONTO
Just a frightened small town girl in the only place that every small town girl ends up in
- •The believe guy at Yonge and Dundas, obviously. Seriously, fuck that guy
- •The albino squirrel in trinity belwoods. A fan favourite!
- •Actually just all the squirrels. They're like regular squirrels but on crack and with no sense of personal space
- •Not the pigeons though. They seem scary but they just want to make a friend in these trying times
- •The windtunnel of stink at st patrick station. At least the stink is consistent though. Stay true to your roots wind tunnel
- •The night bus. A terrifying concept.
- •The bay at the eaton centre. Each of the 900 floors has a different mom demographic ready to trample you for some tea towels
- •The guy who lives down the hall from me. One time he had a flyer stuck in his door for 8 days straight. I kept trying to smell if he was dead every time I walked past.