anxiety got me itching
Is anxiety the cause of these weird itching fits I've been having?
- •Every night lately I have itching fits.You know everyone has a fleeting itch every now and then but this is WEIRD.
- •I will feel an itch and instinctively scratch it AND THEN. . .(Disclaimer: Not a metaphor)
- •All the sudden the itch intensifies to the point where I am scratching the living daylights out of my feet(Sometimes stomach or thigh, but mainly my feet)
- •I have NO RASH
- •Haven't changed medicine, detergents or anything that I can think of that could be the culprit
- •I take medicine for anxiety and have been feeling it hasn't been doing the best job lately but it being the culprit of my itching didn't immediately come to me.
- •BUT without another explanation I think it is a real possibility
- •After googling itchy skin no rash it was about the second result that said something about Anxiety related.
- •BINGOSo I think I found the reason for my itching but how does the answer make me feel?
- •So, I can't manage my anxiety enough not to have physical manifestations = EPIC FAIL