S.A.D. hits me in waves
Idk if it is truly Seasonal Affective Disorder but I get some waves of the blues starting in fall and they really kick into high gear as the year winds down.
- •I LOVE FALLFall Leaves & Crisp Air. I love the season
- •BUT... It is such a visual reminder of time moving.And all the sudden I feel pressure about Fall turning to winter and the end of the year
- •Thanksgiving & Christmas are full of fun times with family
- •BUT.. then there is the after holiday bluesThat usually come for me and I always think about how time has passed (since the previous thanksgiving or Christmas) and it seems like nothing has changed/progressed
- •Even if that isn't exactly true. It seems like it is.
- •The feeling becomes more intense the closer to NYE we get.
- •Anyone else get end of the year blues?!