PHOTOS FROM MY WEEKEND IN MELBOURNE 🏙
SPOILER: I WENT TO OZ COMIC CON
- •They call it Scranton, WHAT, the electric city.
- •Ah Flinders, one must always take a photo, even though you never change.
- •We tried taking a "nice family photo", this is how it turned out.
- •We then went to the Jurassic World exhibition at the Melbourne Museum.It was exceptional but I would have liked there to have been a bit more content.
- •Next stop: OZ COMIC CONI was Emma Swan, my friend Miranda was Black Canary! #CivilWar amiright?
- •There was a real TARDIS 😱If they ever film in Australia this is the Tardis they use!
- •I got to meet David Giuntoli.He was super cool, he liked that fact that we were both fairytale fighting cops and said "we're doing a great job" and I thought "you know what? We really are."
- •This was my "quick get a photo of Tim Pocock before he disappears forever" photo.He looks as though he's doing something funky with his foot...
- •I got Jake Abel to sign my copy of Love & Mercy.He is a seriously chilled and awesome dude. We talked about Paul Dano, it was nice 👌🏼
- •I became an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.That's right, now where's my Apple Watch Coulson??