Things that I expected from the New Girl/Brooklyn Nine-Nine crossover.
That DIDN'T happen, leaving me disappointed and unfulfilled.
- •After being arrested for setting subway trash on fire (in order to make money to get to Long Island) Winston and Nick are arrested by Charles.
- •Winston tries to explain that he is a cop and attempts to pull his badge out but all he produces are photos of him and Ferguson.
- •Upon being detained at the Nine Nine precinct, Winston and Jake get into a massive fight over whether the LAPD or NYPD was better.And it would go down a little something like this ^^
- •When the others turn up at the precinct to sort everything out, things get even more chaotic.
- •Schmidt, who becomes somewhat obsessed with Terry and his muscles, tries to prove himself by taking part in Terry's workout routine.The Douche Jar is reintroduced because of this.
- •While Jess is stuck sorting paperwork with Gina (and getting nowhere fast) -
- •Nick starts telling Charles about his new book. Out of nowhere he produces a copy and Charles is more than pleased to read it, Nick writes in character based on Charles. They talk about food and exchange numbers. They plan to co-write a cook book together.
- •Rosa starts bullying Cece about not being a prepared wife.Cece gets defensive and argues that while she's married, Rosa is only engaged and doesn't know anything about marriage.
- •Captain Holt finds the situation mildly amusing but decides it's time to get everything back in order.
- •Having spent all their money on getting to the precinct, Jess calls Coach to pick them up.
- •Or something to that effect 💁🏽