MUSICAL MEMORIES OF COLLEGE
Class of 2000
- •Guy with guitar in my dorm constantly playing "The Freshmen" by The Verve PipeHe would make up his own lyrics like "What made us think that we were wise when we ate those greasy fries?"
- •Being woken up on weekends by "Tubthumping" by Chumbawumba blaring from the frat house next door
- •"Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia playing all the time, everywhere
- •Debate in my a cappella group over whether someone should arrange "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks
- •Exercise mix tape featured "Semi Charmed Life" by 3rd Eye Blind and "Long Day" by Matchbox 20I forgot the rest of it but I'm sure it was equally embarrassing
- •Trying to learn Britney's "Oops I did it Again" dance with senior year roommatesWe usually reverted to the Chris Kattan version. Somehow we had the Britney SNL episode to watch over and over again. I guess we must have taped it on a VCR?
- •Singing "I Want it That Way" by The Backstreet Boys as this picture was taken