THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
- •I got an end seat on the bus, meaning I only had to rub shoulders with ONE other dirty commuter.
- •Our office manager baked me vegan pumpkin bread. With vegan chocolate chips.
- •I listened to "Release You" by Tom Misch and Carmody on repeat.
- •I wrote my mom an actual letter. No, really.
- •I drank approx. 8 bottles of water from my brand-new bkr.
- •I had to pee 8 times, in direct correlation to my excessive hydration. My coworkers must think I have a problem.
- •I forgot to answer a solid 6 people over text. I'm the worst.
- •I didn't wash my hair. And overcompensated with a very odd bouffant.