Crushes I've Had, Chronologically
Inspired by @brimattia
- •I was a weird, little kid.
- •Age 3 or 4, Walt Disney's Peter Pan. Yup, I crushed on a cartoon character.
- •Age 5, Drooper, (the lion), from the Banana Splits.
- •Age 6, Jimmy from HR Puff'n' Stuff.
- •Age 6.5, Jimmy Homer, a real, live boy from my 1st grade class. He brought me flowers he picked pretty regularly.
- •Age, 6.5, David Cassidy as he appeared on The Partridge Family.This one was serious, I often wrote "Elizabeth Cassidy" on my notebooks in preparation for when we would marry.
- •Age 7, the cartoon, not the real-life, Michael Jackson.
- •Age 8, an older boy from camp. He was probably 12.
- •Age 11, Greg Danforth, a boy in my 5th grade class. My friends and I liked to prank call him at our slumber parties.
- •Age 12, George Harrison, as he appeared in the gatefold of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.I think I wrote, "Elizabeth Harrison," on my notebooks, in preparation for our inevitable wedding day.
- •I think that's about it. I ended up marrying my handsome hubby and opting to keep my own last name.That's my hub with our wee grandson, Finnegan.