For the Doctors. Help My Hubby, Please?
My darling husband has been sick with a mystery illness that has his doctors stumped for the past six months.
- •It began with blepharitis in July.This has been treated.
- •Shortly thereafter he started to suffer from fatigue.
- •Around this time he also started running low grade fevers.
- •He also developed a rash on his cheeks, forehead, and nose.
- •His doctor tested for Lyme and though my hubby showed some antibodies, he was told he's negative.
- •He's also has thyroid, testosterone, and cortisol levels checked. All are fine.
- •He eats an exemplary diet and is moderate in his habits.
- •So, what do you doctors think?