Is Meat Tea Just Stew? or Soup?
Well @stars, it's like this:
- •Once upon time, back in the days of My Space,
- •a fellow asked me out.
- •He asked if we could "meat" for tea.
- •Now, I was an English prof at the time,
- •so he did not get the date.
- •I liked the way the words looked together, though.
- •They almost made a palindrome, but not quite.
- •One day, in our office on campus, my dear friend and colleague turned to me and said,
- •"We should start a literary magazine."
- •To which I sagely replied, "Uh, ok."
- •We decided to name it Meat for Tea: The Valley Review.
- •And there you have it.
- •You can see me explain all of this and find out more here: