From the famous nursery rhyme, "Jack and Jill went up the hill..."
- •Jack asked me to climb this hill.
- •He said he needed to fetch water.
- •Perhaps he really did. He brought this after all.
- •But when we got to the top, he tried to kiss me.I expected this from Georgie Porgie, but I always thought better of Jack.
- •So I gave Jack a push.
- •And, for fun, I rolled down the hill after him.I did not fall.
- •I pushed Jack harder than I meant to and his head was really hurt.
- •So I told him to go see my Auntie, Dame Dob.She patched his head with vinegar and brown paper.