My Greatest Triumph 🌻
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •My family has been plagued by depression, anxiety, and alcoholism for generations.
- •My mother and my stepmother were abusive parents.
- •Thanks to their efforts I now have quite a case of body dysmorphia.
- •Before I had my children, I promised myself that the buck stops here. Long generations of child abuse, addiction, and mental illness would end with me. I vowed my children would be happy, mentally stable, people.
- •All three of my grown children are wonderful, emotionally healthy people and are excellent parents to their own children, my grandkids.
- •I did it. I ended the cycle.