The Top Ten Movies of All Time, According to Me 🎥
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •After Hours directed by Martin Scorsese.This is a hilarious dark comedy where one seemingly harmless false move leads to a series of escalating events.
- •Rare ExportsThis darkly humorous Finnish film will become your new Christmas favorite. It's stunning and so much fun.
- •Drowning by Numbers directed by Peter Greenaway.A gorgeous film with games running throughout. Worth multiple views.
- •Grey Gardens directed by the Maysles brothers.This documentary about Jackie O's eccentric and reclusive relations charms while it horrifies, creating in the viewer a delightful cocktail of emotions.
- •The Royal Tennenbaums by Wes Anderson.Picking a favorite Wes Anderson film a near impossible task. This one stands up to multiple views and never fails to delight.
- •Pink Flamingos directed by John WatersA necessary bit of lowbrow mayhem from the king of the cult classic.
- •Pee Wee's Big AdventureThis film has it all, including the Alamo.
- •Liquid SkyI probably watched this 157 times back in the day, a gender bending alien mind trip.
- •Nuts in May directed by Mike LeighUtterly hilarious.
- •Vertigo by Alfred HitchcockPerhaps the perfect suspense film, visually arresting too.