Books I Have Read More Than Once
I love rereading books, but these are a few of the ones I go back to over and over and over.
- •The OutsidersI first read this when I was around 13, and it's always stayed with me. Soda-pop Curtis was my first literary crush #sorrynotsorry
- •The Harry Potter SeriesI read through all of these about once a year. I will never ever outgrow the magic of these books ⚡️
- •The Walking Dead Comic Book SeriesThis is a comic book series but rereading comics is just as fun as rereading books, and these are awesome.
- •Illusions by Richard BachMy dad gave me my first copy of this, it's kinda weird, thought provoking and super awesome. Just like my dad.
- •Fear of Flying by Erica JongThis book changed my life the first time I read it and continues to challenge the way I view the world and relationships.