A CONSPIRACY THEORY RE: SOCKS VS DRYER
My second cousin, Randy, is visiting from up north & these are his words verbatim. Strongly agree.
- •"Listen, I live alone, I do my own laundry, and I end up with one of each pair."
- •"And it's the government who's doing it."
- •"It's a government conspiracy to get us to buy more socks. Because they have a thing with the sock manufacturers. They must."
- •"They have somebody in the dryer who takes one."
- •"Thank God we have a Liberal government now."
- •"The Minister of Missing Socks."