FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED
I feel like the most important thing to know is that my family uses a soup tureen instead of a gravy boat. Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Stuffing!We make it with spicy breakfast sausage.
- •Mashed potatoesMy uncle mike likes to pile them super high, Close Encounters-style. Feels low key suspect that for @bjnovak these don't even rank.
- •Green bean casseroleMy favorite dish at friends thanksgiving because my friend Jon makes them in a casserole with the recipe on the bottom that was his mothers.
- •Sweet potatoes and cranberriesObviously not mixed together, but on their own little side plate so they're safe from the gravy emergency that's definitely happening on the main stage
- •Bourbon, whipped cream, and pumpkin pieIn grandpas mug with one xl ice cube, inappropriate amounts covering a tiny piece of pie. Hold the crust. To be enjoyed when playing cards with the girls in my family while the men watch Pink Floyd concert DVDs in the living room.