WORKING CATEGORIES FOR BEST FRIENDS COOKBOOK
Get your ass to the table
- •Hangover brunchLots of make ahead options bc duh. Probs not going to want to wake up at 5 am to start everything from scratch
- •Big batch cocktailsThere's a time and a place for muddling mint for each hand crafted cocktail, but wouldn't it be easier as a host to simply lead guests to a charming bucket of something delicious?
- •Pinterest worthy dinner party menus and tablescapesShit you can post on insta to make people super jealous of your domestic prowess
- •Reset/healthyshmealthy/eatyourvegetablesSalads that you don't wish were pizza
- •Party foodsCanapé/crostini/skewer/dip type things for the occasions we often find ourselves in. Game night, Super Bowl party, Scandal Thursday's, you get what I'm saying. Plus lots of options for stuff that travels well
- •Food for when you want to impress peopleDate night? Meeting the parents, client dinners. Simple meals that only look super fancy and complicated
- •Sweet tooth ishI still don't like desserts, but Nannys oatmeal cookies are a gift from the baby J and must be shared with the world.