NATIONAL BOYFRIEND DAY
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva
- •My first boyfriendsRiver Phoenix (RIP) and Wil Wheaton in Stand By Me.
- •My newest boyfriendSterling K. Brown, AKA the real deal.
- •My boyfriendAidan Turner. As vampire, not Poldark.
- •My boyfriendDaveed Diggs. Yep.
- •My boyfriendAnthony Andrews in The Scarlet Pimpernel. Very here for this in the early 1980s and now.
- •My boyfriendWade from Hart of Dixie. Southern shirtless boyfriend.
- •My boyfriendNorm Lewis. Listen to his version of Before the Parade Passes By and he will be your boyfriend too.
- •My boyfriendJohn Cho, obviously.
- •My boyfriendJames McAvoy in the original British TV series Shameless. His chemistry with his then future real life wife was unreal. They are now divorced and this makes me so sad. Oh boyfriend.
- •My boyfriendLip on the American Shameless. Absolutely not proud, but: boyfriend.
- •My boyfriendBrandon Victor Dixon. Broadway's new Aaron Burr. Saw him in Shuffle Along and he was so dreamy that he became my instant boyfriend.
- •My boyfriendNathan Fillion as Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Otherwise known as Captain Tightpants.
- •My boyfriendScott Speedman. Team Ben, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- •My boyfriendDwayne Wayne breaking up Whitley's wedding to Byron Douglas YES FOREVER MY BOYFRIEND.
- •My boyfriendsMiranda and Groff. Eternal love.
- •My boyfriendsI'm sorry. It's true.