Already on li.st? Open in app.
And how it would go if parents responded like many of Trump's supporters.
- •"I'm sorry you found out I took $5 from your purse.""Well, you've made it clear you regret your actions and not just that I discovered them."
- •"Yes, I did take the cookies out of the cookie jar even though you told me not to. But I never said I was the type of person who wouldn't, so can you really punish me?""You make such a good point. And you'll probably never take this excuse too far at any point in your adult life."
- •"I'm sorry... But in my defense dojeejdjorksndofndjskfnejkshsndsbzudlnduejXojdhdjxidjskjxkdjsixjxocptjeosjndhdjwnooxuebrhejdkocuemdudksnrhekfnrj.""Well, when you put it that way."
- •1 dog
- •1 child
- •And it's not even 9:00am
I work in a self-care rich environment. I looked at A LOT of puppy gifs today. These were my 15 favorites.
- •No Such Thing as a FishIf you're not listening to this ridiculously hilarious and informative podcast, you're missing out.
- •A seat to myself on the metro for almost the whole duration of my trips both to and from Tyson's Corner.
- •Playing peekaboo with the kid whose mom was also waiting for an open dressing room.
- •I just got off work. It's been a long day.
- •For the past 4 hours I've been taking and logging a hotline call from a trafficking victim.
- •She was trapped for years. And ignored.
The perfect leading (or supporting) lady can make or break a tv show!
- •Emily Owens- Emily Owens, M.D.
- •Julia Braverman-Graham- Parenthood
- •Penelope Garcia- Criminal Minds
This January you might be thinking that you want to donate to anti-trafficking work, but you just aren't sure where to start. Here are some really great anti-trafficking orgs I'm sure would love those dollars!
- 1.PolarisPolaris is one of the largest domestic anti-trafficking non-profits. They currently manage the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline, started the BEFREE anti-trafficking text line, and spearheaded the Global Human Trafficking Hotline Network (among a number of other projects). Donate: https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/5417/donate_page/freedom-happens-now
- 2.Truckers Against TraffickingTAT runs a national campaign that educates truckers, truck stop employees, and trucking industry stakeholders to recognize and report human trafficking. They have been nationally and internationally recognized for their innovation and excellence in the anti-trafficking field. Donate: http://www.truckersagainsttrafficking.org/donate-to-tat/
- 3.Vital VoicesVital Voices is a global organization that works to support and amplify the voices of women around the world by investing in human rights programs, economic empowerment, and women's political and public leadership. Their work includes important anti-trafficking programs that help protect women in vulnerable situations. Donate: http://www.vitalvoices.org/donate-now
Pretty self explanatory... #whitehouseholidays
- •The two awesome ladies I went with.A given.
- •The tree decorated with stationery for veterans.You could even stop and write a letter to the troops overseas, which is pretty great.
- •This beautiful walkway decorated with snowflakes representing each state!
I finally made it to the Big Apple! I went to see a friend, Jocelyn, who just came back to the US after a year and a half in Thailand. We only had 1 day, so we made it a point to make the most of it! Can't wait to go back again and see more!!!
- 1.Cafe GrumpyOn suggestion of @bookishclaire, my first stop of the day was Cafe Grumpy! Great latte! I was too excited about it to take a before pic...
- 2.Thrifting!Jocelyn and I went thrifting! It was ridiculous and fantastic.
- 3.Murray's BagelsWe ate while we walked in the rain. I had pumpernickel with chive schmear and it was excellent!
- •How truly bad I am at directions
- •How quickly a phone dies in navigation mode
- •How thankful I am that cleaning up roadkill is not my job