THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY DESPITE MY RIDICULOUS BURNOUT
- •No Such Thing as a FishIf you're not listening to this ridiculously hilarious and informative podcast, you're missing out.
- •A seat to myself on the metro for almost the whole duration of my trips both to and from Tyson's Corner.
- •Playing peekaboo with the kid whose mom was also waiting for an open dressing room.
- •Sipping a Starbucks (don't even judge) Passion Tango outside on a windy but sunny afternoon.
- •La Madeleine's coconut cream cakeMaybe the only dessert I've ever cared about. Pair it with dark roast coffee and it is literally to die for (for which to die?).
- •A little kid shrieking in joy after being scooped up by his dad during a game of tag.
- •My hilarious LYFT driver who poked fun at me for not caring what way he drove me home.Bonus points because he knew exactly where he was going and how to get me there the fastest.
- •An encouraging text from @LizDawsonNot received today, but revisited.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt."Sans the crotch fruit" will eternally be one of my favorite lines. That and basically anything Lillian says/does.