Things I Say to my Hair
I had nice, smooth, straight-ish hair until I hit puberty. It turned curly overnight and I'm still trying to figure it out. Sometimes talking to it makes me feel better.
- •Please.This x1000. Sometimes all I can do is beg for a decent hair-day, the rest is up to the gods.
- •Why can't you look like that?I get major curl-envy for girls (and guys, ex. sexy Jon Snow) with flawless curls.
- •Grow, dammit.I've been trying to grow it out for two years now and I make such slow progress. It's Shrinkage, Jerry, SIGNIFICANT shrinkage.
- •I need you to look good today.I have a presentation/interview/date and I just can't deal with a frizzy mess. Figure it out, hair.
- •Why can't my whole head do this?I have this one curl, right behind my ear, that nobody ever sees, that is always flawless. Ctrl+V please
- •Well, it's humid today.Sometimes I can hear my hair growing into a monster immediately after leaving the house. Curse you Illinois summer.
- •BOINGOkay, it's fun to find the bounciest ones.
- •Aahh I love you.Very rarely do I get a great hair day. But when I do, life is good.