Top 10 concerts I have seen
My favorite concerts ranked. Although I have seen some of these people more than once I tried to only include them once.
- •Walk the Moon at house of bluesFavorite as a security guard let me in after I didn't have tickets.
- •Arcade Fire at United CenterLots of Confetti and streamers and balloons falling from the sky. Loved the stage and the performance.
- •Florence and the Machine at Ascend AmphitheaterIt was raining all day but we had surprisingly close seats. Beautiful concert. beautiful voice. beautiful person.
- •One Direction at Miller ParkLots of dancing. Got removed from the seats we moved to and almost got removed from our actual seats.
- •Hippo Campus at House of bluesGot to see them for the first time and met some of them. A truly lovely experience.
- •The 1975 at the raveSweltering hot but still very enjoyable and memorable.
- •Alt-j at Aragon BallroomCool experience very peaceful and I loved it and them.
- •The Black Keys at United CenterArctic Monkeys opened and this show really changed my concert experiences.
- •Bastille at Pabst TheaterGot close after a struggle but they played all my favorites and included lots of dancing!
- •the Kooks at summer festDidn't get any good stage pictures but got to sneak and meet the band!