2015 or: Things to Remember Instead of Being Distracted by the Vast Empty Meaninglessness of Life
I write this end of the year list to remember whats what
- •My body worksI need to try to live in my body more. To notice and be thankful. My legs move, me lungs work, my heart beats enough to keep every inch of me oxiginated and alive. Thank you finger for going where i want you to to write this.
- •I am aliveI am on planet earth. In a time where being a women and a jew doesnt warrant me a life of fear or certain death and persecution. Awsome.
- •I have things that i likeI have the ability to fill my life with things that make me smile and fill my mind with warm thoughts. I can look At beautiful paintings of things that don't exist, eat delicious food, listen to music that makes my heart beat slow and go places I've never been
- •I can do stuffI am really good at some things! Doing them gives me pleasure! That's rare and amazing and a privilege
- •I have people i love, who love me backNot much explanation is needed. You get it
- •I am made of starsNo matter how fat i think i am, how badly i wish i could be smarter, funnier, and just cooler, i know that my body is made from the molecules of a universe that collapsed into itself. I know no matter how successful i am or how much I accomplish in life, i will, like everybody else, will become the next perfect circle of existence