COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
In honor of Halloween, I will be making a list that includes every costume I have sported since birth, chronologically of course
- •Year 0- Batwhy my parents would dress up a 6 month old child still baffles me
- •Year 1- Pumpkindidn't even need the costume. that's how fat I was.
- •Year 2- Lionfell in a puddle that year
- •Year 3- Harry Potterdecked out w glasses, robe, wand, scar, even had the horrible messy short haircut to pull it off. i now look at photos and am convinced I was a boy for the first 5 years of my life
- •Year 4- Harry Potter
- •Year 5- Harry PotterI was really into Harry Potter
- •Year 6- Princessfml
- •Year 7- Bubblegum PopstarMy dad bought me this costume the day of Halloween and my mom was not so excited when she saw her 8 year old in my spandex cheetah print (w blue fun fur sleeves), midriff baring pop star costume.
- •Year 8- Witch3rd grade I was super into seances
- •Year 9- Zombie Little Girldecapitated teddy bear included
- •Year 10- DorothyI remember this year I wore a horrible wig that fell off my head and I lost mid trick or treating
- •Year 11- Toddler in a tiarataking home the 1st place trophy for costume concert after walking on stage and yelling "you better red-neck-ognize honey boo boo chillllllddddd" Just a reminder I was 11
- •Year 12- Superwomanw my 7th grade boyfriend at the time dressed up as superman. 12 year old Ella needs to stop
- •Year 13- Minnie Mousewhy Ella why