THINGS I LOVE TO EAT WHEN I'M HAVING A HANGOVER DAY
I went a little hard last night, and I'm currently lusting/reminiscing about some glorious foods I've craved while hungover
- •OJpreferably from the market, goes super well with a mouse bread (pretzel like roll shaped like a mouse from my hometown farmers market) or some good old Tropicana
- •Carrot cakewith nuts, pineapple, coconut, and raisin bits. Topped off with cream cheese frosting.
- •A&W hotdogThis one is more for when I haven't had anything to eat all day from being nauseous but then finally getting a huge appetite around 5pm. When I was a kid, I always craved one of these bad boys with some 7Up whenever I was stuffed up/had a cold. I guess it translates over to my hungover crusty sickness. I haven't actually had one of these in years, but boy do I crave 'em.
- •Restaurant ToastInfinitely better than home made toast. Buttered to perfection. I always opt for white bread because it feels more daring a more of a splurge than crumby old whole wheat that I'm used to having at home.
- •^Specifically with thisthese jam packets are the shit
- •Pizza Buns from the superstore/sobeysI have yet to find a grocery store in Montreal that sells these delicacies !!!
- •Penne with pestoI am currently eating this as I make this list.