SOME PICS FROM THE BROAD
@thebroadmuseum is fantastic and was definitely worth the long wait in line, though I'd recommend reserving tickets online since it's free and saves time. Here are some photos I took there.
- •So foggy outside!
- •Up the escalator
- •Cool guy rocking a white mustacheI love taking photos of people in front of artwork and find that a lot of people are inclined towards art that resembles them in some way. There's a photo that better exemplifies this later in the list.
- •Norms on fireVery cool piece of art that incorporates a well-loved LA restaurant
- •Description of the piece
- •People drawn to artThis is what I was talking about regarding people being attracted to art that resembles them. I think it's so cool and I'm happy I was able to get a photo!
- •Giant tableFor me, as a major Mad Men/Last Man on Earth fan, the coolest thing about this was the fact that January Jones took a photo under the same table! The artistic component of it is also awesome though
- •Another example of that whole 'ppl drawn to art' thing
- •Jacket matches sculptureI was going to wear a plain grey jacket but the weather changed my plans. Luckily, this made-in-Japan piece from Tricofield matched really well with some of the artwork!
- •Dots & Planets!
- •Close enough?
- •Jacket again!
- •Rainy BroadThat's all. Thanks for reading/viewing. Hope this inspires a trip to the museum for some quality time with family/friends/oneself/cool artwork. Happy Holidays! 💫