THE BERNARD PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE
Inspired by @Fitz
- •What's your favourite word?Ai. it's a kind of three-toed sloth and I would always feel super smart using it in scrabble when I was younger (even though it earned me very few points). There was a feeling of satisfaction when people would look confused and disbelieving and I'd proclaim, 'it's a three-toed sloth!'
- •What's your least favourite word?Brat: I never liked Bratz dolls when I was a small child and still do not enjoy the word 'brat'.
- •What turns you on?intelligence, culinary fortitude, humor, and respect/acceptance of all minorities without prejudice.
- •What turns you off?Prejudice, sexism, arrogance, apathy, and intolerance
- •Favourite curse wordטפשי It means stupid person in Hebrew and it is very fun to say.
- •What sound do you hate?Car alarms. Aside from being annoying, they're also not very useful because when they go off, almost everyone ignores them.
- •What sound do you love?The sound of the crackling fireplace at the old cottage before my parents sold it, the peaceful sound of birds in the summertime, and the happy banter of a family get-together.
- •What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?A Food Historian. I'd love to learn about the food of the past and the drastic shifts in culture and technology that ultimately led to new and inventive kinds of cuisine. I also think it would be cool to be a food critic, as I enjoy writing, eating, and strongly stating my opinion.
- •What profession would you not like to do?I would not want to be a nurse/doctor responsible for giving needles to other people. Also I do not want to be the person who types up terms & conditions for Apple.
- •If heaven exists, what would you like to hear from God when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?That there's a library/movie theatre where you can go and scroll through people who have existed and learn about/experience parts of their lives. So much of human existence has gone undocumented so I think that would be cool.