THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥
Inspired by @ListPrompts. These are some films I've seen & enjoyed
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlA coming of age tale that replaces the usual romance with the impacts of mortality and the importance of true friendship. Simultaneously touching, hilarious, and powerful. The book version is equally fantastic.
- •Son of SaulA brutally honest and hard-to-watch look at the Holocaust. This movie captured the nitty-gritty details along with the overlying terrors that led to so many needless deaths. The unique cinematography provides a first person perspective, which makes the atrocities all the more powerful and heartbreaking.
- •Cast AwayNever seen a movie quite like it and I love that. Also Tom Hanks is the 💣
- •Mean GirlsSo much goodness, even though I'm not a huge Lindsey Lohan fan.
- •Forrest GumpAgain, never seen a movie that resembles this one. Tom Hanks has a knack for getting roles on unique and wonderful films!
- •The Shawshank RedemptionGreat story and fantastic acting. Shows the meaningfulness of true friendship
- •Good Will HuntingRobin Williams is phenomenal. All-around great film!
- •Moonrise KingdomGorgeous cinematography and such an adorable coming of age tale from a refreshing perspective 💯💖
- •Call Me LuckyMoving, funny, wonderful. Tells the tale of a great man and talented comedian named Barry Crimmins.
- •The Harry Potter SeriesInstrumental component of my childhood. I absolutely loved watching these movies! Can't pick a favourite, so I'll just choose all of them