ABC'S THE BACHELOR
I'm at the DMV
- •In an unprecedented move, The Bachelor sends both finalists home to live out their days with the rest of The Unlovables, opting instead to spend his life alone in a room full of framed pictures of women.
- •More pictures of women than he knew could exist.
- •After sending the cameras away and painting over the walls that watched him fall in love, he picks up a picture, contemplates it, puts it down, and stares pensively out the window, forever.
- •This, he realizes, is what he wants.
- •This in between time.
- •No chase, no heartbreak, no disappointment. He at last knows peace.
- •The end.