2015 or Something
One for every month
- •JanuaryChris got in a fight with a peacock at the zoo.
- •FebruaryVegas with my girls. Looking forward to this years trip in Austin!
- •MarchI got a new tattoo! Drove all the way to Orlando at 5 am for this bad boy. Totally worth it.
- •AprilMy cousin got married. My mom required a photo. This was the result. Hey sis.
- •May4 year anniversary with my main squeeze
- •JuneThe view from my old apartment taken the day we moved out of Miami. Miss waking up to this every day.
- •JulyFirst date in the new digs. Went to a third eye blind concert. Def felt old.
- •AugustTechnically not an August pic but that's when I received it. My niece was born. This is when her big brother met her (and my dad)
- •SeptemberThis was the first picture we received of the dog we rescued. How can you say no to that face.
- •September pt 2Paddle board yoga. One of my first excursions in Jacksonville. I love this picture so this month gets two hits. Yay.
- •OctoberMiami Hurricanes game. Hot. Sweaty. Still super fun. I miss Miami.
- •NovemberI bought a new car. I love it.
- •DecemberPost salon. It never looks this good again.