WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS
I've been funemployed since July. People keep asking me what I have been doing. It hasn't been very exciting, but since you asked...
- 1.Spending time with friends and familyI missed you guys. I still have a long list of people to see.
- 2.TravelingMaui, Colorado, Larkspur. Shakedown in the Tenderloin. (Just not to the Peninsula.)
- 3.ExercisingKickboxing is the new Soul Cycle. You heard it here first.
- 4.OrganizingFinances, house, carpools. Oh and closed out a lawsuit.
- 5.WalkingI never felt like I had time to walk. I was always trying to optimize for time: comparing Lyft to Uber times (learned that from the drivers), scheduling meetings in 20-minute increments, and making decisions constantly. Walking in SF listening to podcasts has really been a pleasant surprise.
- 6.WritingI finally have time to write and think. And I don't have to write responses to loads of emails and PMs every day. Let me know what else you'd like to read about and why.
- 7.VolunteeringEveryone should.
- 8.SleepingThe kind where you wake up, realize it's morning and you don't have to check your email, text messages or Slack/IRC for emergencies.