Bands I listen to thanks to my dad.
My dad has some pretty awesome music taste, he's been showing my bands since I was little. It's how we bond. So here's a list of bands my dad has shown me throughout the years.
- •The BandRock band from the 60s-80's. The Night The Drove Old Dixie Down is one of my all time favorite songs.
- •Mumford and SonsRock/folk band from Britain. I love all of their music. I would have to say that White Blank Page is my favorite song of theirs.
- •MetallicaLove love love Metallica. One is my favorite song.
- •NirvanaI get extremely teary eyed when I think about Kurt Cobain. The fact that he died 4 years before my birth but still has an impact on my life is incredible. The Man Who Sold The World is my favorite song by them.
- •U2I've been listening to U2 for as long as I can remember. My family is Irish so a lot of their songs have significant meaning to us, especially Sunday Bloody Sunday.
- •Led ZepplinI could listen to Immigrant Song, Stairway To Heaven and Kashmir on repeat for all eternity.
- •CCRFirst vinyl I ever bought was the one pictured here. I love CCR and I'll keep that vinyl forever.
- •Dave Matthews BandI know a lot of people aren't Dave Matthews fans. But I love em. Grey Street is my anthem.