I LOVE INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES
Here are some faves
- •Micawber's Books, St. Paul MNThis is my place forever and always. Go. It moved somewhere slightly less beautiful but I love this store the most.
- •57th Street Books, ChicagoI feel so lucky that my campus is near 3 great bookstores. This one is my favorite.
- •Drury Lane Books, Grand Marais, MNThis place is adorable.
- •Munro Books, Victoria BCAdded bonus: UK paperbacks before they are out in the US
- •Today I had a great time in Myopic Books, ChicagoFun place. Probably not to code. So many books...
- •Hon. Mention: gift shop at the Getty MuseumDefinitely could have walked out with several books on art/art history.
- •Barter BooksSecond Hand bookshop in Anwick UK a wonderful place.Suggested by @Waddy
- •Librería Bardon: Madrid, Spainsometimes words fail you. Also, everything jn here is priceless.
- •Desperate Literature - Madrid, SpainThat unassuming storefront hides a real gem of a bookstore - small, mix of used and new, carefully curated, with some rare and truly spectacular first editions and other rare stuff.