PEOPLE I WISH I COULD VOTE FOR
OMG this election is so stressful and I'm so so so happy to have voted for some awesome people - Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine, Tammy Duckworth, Kim Foxx, <3, but like. I want more votes. I want to cast one in Minnesota, because a certain deplorable man child criminal touched down there and said shit about the immigrants in my community.
- •Without further ado...
- •Ilhan OmarI don't live in her district even if I was still registered at home. But shes a brilliant young woman who WILL be the first Somali woman elected to a state legislature.
- •Rick NolanHe seems like a really nice guy who is also progressive and works hard for his northern MN district in the House of Representatives. Also, he's in a tough race with a billionaire with a bad haircut and worse policy opinions!
- •Justin TrudeauDon't we all though.
- •Russ FeingoldCampaign finance reform and someone my dad knew in high school. Lets go Wisconsin liberals!
- •Barack ObamaI'm gonna miss him so much.
- •Angela MerkelI really admire her for putting herself on the line to welcome refugees - not perfect in execution, but I think it shows great integrity of character during a tough situation.
- •The Queens ElizabethNot really elected. Somewhat problematic. Amazing power ladies.
- •Al GoreThink about how different things would be today.
- •Michelle Obama💕💕💕
- •Hillary Clinton, about 5,000 times in each swing state.My granny used to say vote early and often, but that would also be illegal 🤔😐
- •I feel a little better now.