To My Intern...
- •Your enthusiasm is exhausting
- •It is not okay to ask me what I am drinking or what is in my lunch and then show up next week holding an identical matcha lattè with coconut milk
- •I never want to hear any details about your "cycle" or your ibs, never ever
- •Internet stalking does not count as "knowing someone"
- •Furthermore, If you were interested in social climbing perhaps gardening was not the best career choice for you
- •Just so you know; its pointless, I am never going to tell you what I actually did this weekend
- •Remember that time I gymnastics-style salvaged the garbage can you accidentally dropped into the very bottom of a dumpster and you asked me if I do kegels? NOT OK