My Favourite Roads
As requested by Grace.
- •The Ringwood BypassMy favourite road. So good. Screw Maroondah Highway. I love the Ringwood Bypass so much.
- •EastlinkOr as my dumb ass boyfriend would say 'The Eastlink'. This is a good road. Costs money, but gets me to the beach really quickly.
- •The Eastern FreewayHellish at peak hour, but because I'm a lazy student who never drives at peak hour, I just breeze into the city in 20 minutes, mostly to get ice cream or brunch somewhere cool.
- •Cape Paterson-Inverloch RoadDid a lot of my learner hours on this road, cruising between The Cape and Inverloch. It's very pretty and I only ever drive it when on holiday, so it's always relaxing.
- •Great Ocean RoadThe quintessential Victorian Road. No list of roads is complete without it.
- •The Ring Road (Iceland)Had to chuck at least one international road in here, and this is the ultimate one. Just one long road around an amazing island.