FRANISMS PART 1
Nuggets of wisdom from my mother Fran
- •If they're talking about you, you've done something bigger than their minds can fathom.
- •Stay in bed today. Do it. Wallow. Cry. Sleep. But tomorrow you're going to get up. You're going to put on a great outfit and go outside. Even if just for 5 minutes.
- •Women weren't told they could be strong when I was growing up. We were told we didn't have to be. This is why you have to think for yourself.
- •Ask yourself, did this really sneak up on me? Or did you just not want to know.
- •Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot.
- •That one too.
- •If someone really loves you, you're going to know it.
- •Don't fight to keep someone in your life who isn't worth chipping your nail polish