Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'll be adding numerous gifs per character ***not finished***
- •Chandler Bing
- •Wolfgang -ExplorersEthan hawke is in this too!
- •Chris Chambers - Stand by MeThe friend I wish I had
- •Charlie- The Mosquito CoastFirst movie with Harrison ford
- •When this girl im friends with sat with me and my other friends that aren't friends with her and continued to days after in class and I just feel awks about it
- •Me when I hear my friends are going to tims for lunch and haven't invited me
- •When one friend asks if I wanna come
- •Eyelash extensionsThis would benefit me a lot
- •Blonde highlightsI've been wanting lighter hair forever but always been against it bc my mom would never let me & engrained it in my mind that dying my hair will damage it. I have great hair I'm not even lying, Idek what makes someone's hair great but everyone tells me my hair is so great. Idk why, apparently I have lots of it & it's rly healthy. So bc family & peers & many hairdressers have said this I've always had a fear of fucking up my hair but life's too short & I've developed a fuck it attitude about this
- •A tanA tan would do me well- I'm pale as fuck anyway way but it's February in Canada
- •Why not me? By Mindy KalingShe's honestly my idol I want to be her!!!! Like I aspire to have a job like hers and be as cool and successful and smart as her!! does mindy have li.st???
2017 on going movie list
- •The wedding ringerJan 30th 2017: really funny, enjoyed this!!
- •He's just not that into youWas nice. Glad Jennifer Anniston and Ben Affleck ended up happy - February
- •The switchThis was cute- February 17th
Movies I enjoy, I only consider some to be my absolute favourites but what all these have in common was that I liked them enough to put them in a list
- •Stand By MeMy fave movie. I know it's about four 12 yr old boys how could a 16 (at the time I first saw) yr old girl relate. But I don't know I just can. It's nostalgic without being cheesy and it made me feel like everything would turn out okay. Grateful for it
- •Catch me if you canLeo was gr8, tom was gr8. It comes in a double feature DVD case that has another tom hanks movie that my uncle appeared in. Kidding that's not why I like it. The chase was exciting, frank abignale jr. although a criminal (and probably a psychopath of sorts ) has a personality that draws you in.
- •TitanicI never before in my life considered Leonardo dicaprio attractive until I saw this movie for the first time @ 16. & up until that point I was harassed constantly by the shocked people who discovered I'd never seen it. "you've never seen titanic??!! But Leonardo dicaprio!??!" & thus i developed angsty feelings of never wanting to see the movie ever. Idk what happened though 1 day I watched it and my mind was changed.
- •F.r.i.e.n.d.sAs basic as friends may appear to be to some people, I truly love it. It came into my life at a time when I really needed it. I suppose any show could have done the same but it happened to be this one and so I hold a special place for this one! It's silly and comforting (also convinced chandler bing and I are the same person)
- •The officeI won't lie, this show was slow @ first for me, took me a few episodes to really get into but I love, so funny make me laugh ❤️❤️
- •The Mindy ProjectAlthough when I was watching it on Netflix it was missing like half of season 4 and so I moved on while I was waiting for the rest to be there and it has been added since but I haven't caught up yet
After my grade 12 advanced functions exam yesterday 💔💔😭 *THESE ARE ACTUAL PICTURE OF ME FROM YESTERDAY*