Halloween Costumes I Have Worn Chronologically
Recently consulted my mom and created this list
- 1.pumpkinfirst three halloweens of my life
- 2.bunnysomehow this bunny costume was as close as I could get to Toto from the Wizard of Oz.
- 5.Hermionethis was in kindergarten and I wore a brown frizzy tangly wig
- 7.Candy cornArguably my best costume
- 8.Lollipop kidfrom the wizard of oz. my friend Eva gets weirdly upset whenever I bring this up, she can't understand why i would ever dress up as this. I'm not sure why either
- 10.CowgirlI had gotten my period for the first time ever the day before Halloween this year so my cowgirl costume included an extra accessory
- 11.Snow fairyThere is a incredibly embarrassing video of me in this costume that I took on photo booth
- 12.Ballerina Barbiecarried around a ken doll
- 13.CatIncredibly ashamed.
- 14.Hermioneshe's back
- 15.Cher from cluelessactually this is the best costume. My friends were dion and ty, and it all was incredibly last minute. I had found my costume at savors for $10!!!!!!!!! just a few days before and had my mom hem it
- 16.holly golightly
- 17.shooting star