Halloween Costumes I Have Worn Chronologically
Recently consulted my mom and created this list
- •pumpkinfirst three halloweens of my life
- •bunnysomehow this bunny costume was as close as I could get to Toto from the Wizard of Oz.
- •Hermionethis was in kindergarten and I wore a brown frizzy tangly wig
- •Candy cornArguably my best costume
- •Lollipop kidfrom the wizard of oz. my friend Eva gets weirdly upset whenever I bring this up, she can't understand why i would ever dress up as this. I'm not sure why either
- •CowgirlI had gotten my period for the first time ever the day before Halloween this year so my cowgirl costume included an extra accessory
- •Snow fairyThere is a incredibly embarrassing video of me in this costume that I took on photo booth
- •Ballerina Barbiecarried around a ken doll
- •CatIncredibly ashamed.
- •Hermioneshe's back
- •Cher from cluelessactually this is the best costume. My friends were dion and ty, and it all was incredibly last minute. I had found my costume at savors for $10!!!!!!!!! just a few days before and had my mom hem it
- •holly golightly
- •shooting star