99% of What I Eat
13 food items, 3 of which are condiments. All consumed in staggering amounts. The only foods I need in this world as they are perfect just the way they are. Also I am too lazy to learn to actually prepare things or buy expensive things
- •Sabra HummusUsually mixed with hot suace. Usually the entire family sized tub is consumed in one sitting
- •ToastStaple. Vehicle with which to deliver hummus, eggs, or peanut butter to my mouth
- •SrirachaGoes on eggs, hummus, beans, peppers, carrots, sweet potatos
- •Black beansMix it up with eggs, hot sauce, mustard, sweet potatos, whatever you like
- •Bell peppersEat them whole or a means of delivering hummus
- •MustardTastes good on everything. The jar says 0 calories aka permission to absolutely drown things in it
- •EggsFry an egg and you can put it on anything and suddenly it seems like you have a proper meal
- •Sweet potatosBaked whole or cubed and mixed with everything
- •PicklesEat the whole jar in one sitting! The jar says 0 calories
- •Baby carrotsEat the whole bag. Put anything on them.
- •Peanut butterEat half the jar! Consider throwing up! Then keep going! Eaten with a spoon or toast
- •YogurtEaten plain or with honey and frozen fruit
- •Frozen StrawberriesEating strawberries and not having to worry if they' have gone bad. Not having to deal with stems. With the added satisfaction of chewing on ice. Bonus. You can eat the whole bag and it's a much higher volume than you can get fresh!