Hobbies That Make Me Seem Like I'm Someone's Grandma
For perspective I was a teenager last year
- •Reading books with my book clubWe are just starting "Fates and Furies"
- •Jigsaw puzzlesI get jigsaw puzzles for every birthday. I have already seriously messed up my back from leaning over puzzles for so many hours.
- •BirdingHave my own birding binoculars and a bunch of bird field guides
- •Coin collectingHave been into it since I was in kindergarten
- •Doing the NYT crossword while drinking black coffeeAh bliss
- •GardeningI had a special broccoli plant that I grew during high school and harbor many dreams of having a large greenhouse/garden when I grow up
- •Writing letters/postcardsA lot of then never end up sent but I still like it